Help us transform the way the world does business
We're looking for an IT professional or experienced, ambitious graduate who's passionate about making technology accessible to be the face of IT training at London Business School. You'll upskill staff across the School, training your administrative colleagues to use new and existing systems and helping us to be a tech-savvy, digitally connected business community.
Drive us forward
A vital member of our IT team, you'll identify where training is required and deliver it through one-to-one, group and electronic learning. You'll also engage with Super Users across the School to ensure best practice is maintained, provide ongoing support after training, and develop electronic learning materials for staff and student wikis. A natural communicator, you'll have the confidence, patience and enthusiasm needed to explain technical subjects to a non-technical audience across all levels of the School. You'll be responsible for:
* Promoting IT awareness and training as well as School compliance policies
* Delivering training programmes
* Identifying training requirements for new and current systems
* Developing supporting documentation and online learning solutions
* Administering training booking
* Collating and analysing learners' feedback and producing reports
* Identifying and implementing continuous improvements to learning solutions based on feedback
* Supporting users after training
* Working with Super Users to ensure best practice
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real and lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You'll be at the heart of this as you raise our IT capabilities.
Who We Are Looking For
* A good IT-related degree and/or relevant experience
* Relevant training experience
* An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Experience of online learning tools
* Technical skills and experience could include: web technologies, CMS and CRM, MS Office 10+, MS Dynamics, databases, portal teaching technologies
* MS Office Specialist certification is desirable
* Self-motivated with a flexible attitude and ability to manage own workload
* A quick learner who's keen to develop
* Experience of working in a project and/or programme environment and working as part of a delivery team
Be part of an international network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job