Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits
Skills: IT, training, legal, software, database, systems, processes, manuals, policies, communication, presentations, technical
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
About the Company
Would you like to work for a leading and rapidly expanding Legal practice who offer excellent benefits and a vibrant working environment?
A top 200 law firm with offices across Surrey and South West London are looking to recruit an IT Trainer who will be able to bring an in-depth knowledge and passion to the role!
What will your working week be like?
- To provide excellent training and support to users on all current software and procedures
- Ensure users make the most of the resources and systems around them
- Conduct 121 and group training sessions to all employees
- Write comprehensive training manuals and sessions notes and ensure they are sent out electronically
- Hold refresher/bite size training sessions covering all aspects of old and new technologies
- Liaise with managers and staff members to identify any gaps in training
- Provide a telephone/email support function providing immediate assistance to all users
- To work effectively with employees at all levels
Who will suit this role?
- Ideally qualified to Degree level (or equivalent)
- IT Qualification and/or experience within the Legal Sector
- A confident communicator with the ability to work with people at all levels
- The ability to simplify complex IT issues
- A logical, patient and calm nature
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of training new software to users at all levels
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Keywords:IT, training, legal, software, database, systems, processes, manuals, policies, communication, presentations, technical
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.