IT Trainer - Telford - Legal Industry
An IT Trainer with experience of IT training within the legal sector is required by a successful Telford based Law firm. We are on the lookout for an experienced IT Trainer to proactively manage and support the delivery of all training for new and existing IT products within a professional services environment.
Experience in IT Training within the legal sector is a bonus. This person will be a key member of the IT team, working in the IT training function and helping in reshaping the way they train.
Experience required from the successful IT Trainer:
- Proven track record of providing IT training
- Practical working knowledge of legal bespoke applications e.g. case management systems and practice management systems is a bonus
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office 2016 products, ideally with an MS qualification in Word and Excel
- Knowledge of legal-based IT applications e.g. Rekoop, BigHand, digital dictation etc.
- Writing and conducting training
- Understanding the firm's business and IT strategy
- Development of training strategy and delivery, including evaluation of a new e-learning platform
- A key member of IT project teams, accountable for the planning, preparation, implementation and training on IT projects as directed
- Deliver tailored training to users in all roles, in classroom and one-to-one environments, based on training needs analysis
- Liaise with colleagues to identify and analyse training needs, especially the IT Management team, IT Project Managers and Business PMO
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of up to £35,000 + Benefits. To apply press apply now or send an email direct to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Keywords: IT Trainer - Legal IT Trainer - Legal IT - Trainer - Training - Law - Telford
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'