Role: IT Trainer
Location: Regional based across Wales. Head office in Newport
Contract duration: ASAP initially through to end of March however the project is scheduled until the end of September so there is room for a contract extension.
IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
Rate: up to £300 per daypaye/umbrella/limited company
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Trainer to join a Government organisation who are looking to recruit experienced trainers to facilitate the organisations upgrade to Windows 12/0365
This is a regional role covering Wales reporting to a head office in Newport.
In this key role you will be responsible for designing and delivering a complete training package at multiple sites for colleagues prior to their upgrade to Win 10/O365 and ensuring they have access to online training support. You'll build strong relationships with key Divisional, Local Delivery Unit Cluster and Site stakeholders; delivering their agreed Training Requirements and provide them with advice and counsel based on overall project guidance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaison with key Divisional, LDU Cluster and Site Stakeholders to confirm Local Training Needs, resource and colleague availability.
- Delivery of blended learning approaches to delegates, ranging from facilitating access to eLearning to face to face training sessions for one to one and groups of various sizes.
- Provision of cross-programme support to produce high quality training materials which can be presented to a wide-ranging audience.
- Updating and maintaining training and business change material relating to the programme - newsletters, FAQ documents, one pagers etc.
- Providing training and business change support around internal and external events.
- Key experience required:
- Ideally Public Sector/Government experience,
- Deep knowledge of the capabilities of the latest Microsoft applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business etc.
- Understanding of Training Needs Analysis
- In-depth knowledge of most appropriate and most effective training techniques.
- Good knowledge of eLearning solutions.
- Experience of identifying training needs for users with Assistive Technology
- Understanding of impacts of major Change Programmes generically, and the issues this specific one could bring
- Working to defined Quality Management Systems
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Colin Youle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: -809839Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job