IT Trainer (Inside IR35)
Are you an expert in carrying out training needs analyses, defining the skill sets needed to perform different roles? Do you have experience in designing course materials and other documents such as hand-outs, manuals and exercises? We are looking to increase our pipeline of IT Trainers.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you’ve never met and solve problems you didn’t even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we’re here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
As an IT Trainer, you will:
- carry out performance assessments to determine the skills gap between current and desirable learner skill levels.
- prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate.
- deliver training programmes in formal (e.g. classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings
- an aptitude for IT and an up-to-date knowledge of common applications and systems.
- well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- a high level of organisation.
- confidence in training and presentation delivery.
It would be great to also have:
- Candidates should have a good breadth of IT knowledge gained from experience in significant roles.
- Public sector background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'