Do you want to work for a market leading professional services organisation based in the City of Edinburgh as their dedicated IT Trainer? HRC Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity to work part-time hours (21 hours) within the progressive and commercial HR function on a permanent basis.
You will have experience in a professional services firm as an IT trainer and have practical experience of training on Microsoft Office Suite, document and time management systems and practice management systems. If you have e-learning experience, that would be a distinct advantage.
Expectations in the role are:
- Undertake a training needs analysis to identify training requirements for the business in relation to technologies currently in use
- Create, design and deliver detailed and effective training materials to support employees in the use of all business systems
- Deliver training on Microsoft Office as well as specific training on all in-house applications
- Deliver classroom based training, 1 to 1 training or online training
- Support, mentor and coach learners and provide supportive and constructive feedback
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes
For a further confidential conversation around this vacancy. Please send your CV to by clicking the apply now link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business