Are you a passionate IT Trainer looking for a new exciting part time role?
My client is offering a unique opportunity based in Edinburgh with occasional travel across other offices. With the introduction of new systems within the company, you will be part of a key team within the business delivering excellent technology training to new and existing members of staff.
Successful candidate will
* Perform training needs analysis to understand training requirements
* Create and design effective training materials
* Deliver effective training for employees to use all business systems including Microsoft Office
* Have experience delivering classroom based, 1 to 1 or online training
* Work with employees to support, mentor and deliver constructive feedback
* Have previous training experience within professional services
Nice but not essential to have:
* Experience in e-learning
We are looking for a confident, motivating individual with excellent communication and presentation skills. If this opportunity is of interest, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.