Our client is a fantastic Oxfordshire based Trust seeking an IT and Applications Trainer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying training needs, producing up to date training materials and designing and delivering engaging training for a range of IT applications used throughout the Trust. This role can be based in either Witney or Trowbridge with travel involved to support employees across Gloucestershire, Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, and Wiltshire.
The role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to understand the training needs for systems and applications in use in the
- Develop skills matrices identifying requirements by role including refresher needs
- Assist the Trust to identify and prioritise training needs in relation to new and future software, and identifying the best delivery method for each development
- Develop appropriate and relevant training to support the induction process of relevant employees
- Support the Business Change team in delivering training for new IT based projects
- Design and deliver engaging IT training solutions, which will assist employees to learn how to use software such as Office 365, finance systems, care planning and rostering systems, HR and recruitment systems and other related
- Making the best use of 'off the shelf' IT e-learning courses that are either freely available or through content providers
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training and learning
- Producing and maintaining up to date training materials, such as quick reference guides, intranet posts, short e-learning demos, webinars and trainer scripts.
- Mentoring and upskilling other colleagues in the subject matter, content, and course delivery
- Raising awareness and promoting training to different groups of staff during face to face meetings, presentations and
- Staying up to date with current training design and delivery trends and providing creative ideas as to how these could be successfully tailored and applied in the
- Providing excellent customer service to all employees in a way that will motivate and empower them to develop their digital
- Be flexible and responsive to the different training needs of employees across the Trust, and be sensitive and considerate in how these are
The perfect candidate will have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- A strong applications/IT training record
- Experience of working with employees at all levels of an organisation including supporting and training non IT literate users to be confident and literate
- Experience of developing training programmes for in-house employees and delivering via multiple modes
- Experience of leading and delivering a training programme for new systems/applications
- Experience of working with a variety of relevant software applications and
- Experience of producing online learning
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and training non IT literate users to be confident and literate
- Strong interpersonal skills to support the Trust's diverse workforce
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows 10 and SharePoint with particular emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote and
- Knowledge of Adobe LMS suite or other video based learning systems.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to review system/application release notes to identify the training needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'