Job Title: IT Trainer Mentor
Job ID: 09781
Location: Home based
Job Type: Permanent
One of the UKs leading IT Apprenticeship Training providers are currently recruiting for a IT Trainer Mentor to join their national team. They are an established business with a reputation for innovation and customer focus, acquiring, nurturing and utilising the talents of young people. The company specialise within IT Apprenticeships.
• Manage the progression of a caseload of Apprentices
• Take overall responsibility for each Apprentice’s journey, providing pastoral care
• Ensure Apprentices are efficiently signposted to the resources they need for success
• Provide 1st level functional skills support and co-ordinate 2nd/3rd level help
• Provide infill training to support the courses attended by each Apprentice
• Ensure that each Apprentice has a record that is accurate and funding compliant
• Meet KPIs, including; success and timely success measures
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience of training and teaching of Apprenticeships or Commercial training
o IT, Software, Networking, Infrastructure, Cyber, Cloud, Office, etc.
- Highly motivated, persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be professional, have a mature personality and be able to gain people’s confidence and put them to ease
- Ability to develop learner progression through a series of teaching stages
- Team payer
- Excellent communicator
- The role is heavily focussed on training, assessment, reporting and development. Feedback is essential.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'