IT Trainer - Manchester
The IT Trainer role is responsible for successfully training colleagues on IT systems for optimal use and efficiency within the business. You will have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure, as well as possessing excellent stakeholder management abilities.
This position is based in Manchester but will involve some travel to various locations within the UK. You will need to be a self-starter with the motivation and work ethic to plan your own diary effectively. You will also need a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary (£30-40k depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Option to buy a further 5 and or carry over
- Share-save Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependant on length of service)
- Personal Pension Plan
- Personal Benefits Portal - employee discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Early Finish Friday
- Comprehensive e-Learning and Development platform
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Free Car Parking
- Provide high-level, specific use case and/or product-focused training on all existing and new IT systems where appropriate
- Assist in the IT induction of all new starters
- Provide business users relevant training and support materials
- Report themes in pain points at a local and regional level
- Identifying training opportunities where staff can be better supported by delivering their responsibilities by improved ICT skills.
- Developing relevant training material
- Identifying ways to innovatively launch new products and services to the user base and liaising / meeting with Project Managers and stakeholders to produce communications material
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years IT training delivery experience
- Basic knowledge of business critical systems such as ERP, CRM, WMS, Wokflow
- Good knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence in presenting to and ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences at all levels in an organisation
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations which require flexibility and sensitivity
- Learning-based attitude and ability to quickly learn about new products and services
- Passion for instilling behavioural change and encouraging continuous improvement
- Experience of delivering IT-focused training and or productivity coaching
- Logical thinking with sound problem solving skills
- IT Trainer / IT Systems Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'