IT Trainer - London
My client, a leading law firm is currently looking for an IT Trainer to join an expanding IT team in central London
The IT trainer will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training programs. They are looking for an IT Trainer with an around 3 - 4 years experience in the delivery of classroom-based and desk side IT training ideally within a professional services environment or legal environment
This person should be an excellent communicator who is able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment. As an IT Trainer, you will be able to deliver training for end users across the firm.
As an IT Trainer, previous experience within a law firm /legal environment will be an advantage but not essential as the specific legal systems you will be able to pick up quickly
The successful IT Trainer will have:
- A very good training knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 / 10 Office 2016 (Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, Access),
- Broad technical understanding of IT software systems and services including time recording and document management systems
- Ideally some Webex or Skype for Business
- IT Training qualification or appropriate accreditation desirable
From a Training perspective, this includes new joiner induction training and existing user training to improve skills. Systems include:
- Microsoft Office (word, outlook, powerpoint, excel etc)
- Intranet (SharePoint)
- Telephone systems
- Digital dictation
- In-house Legal software systems
The role would suit an experienced IT Trainer with a good understanding of working within the legal sector as well as the ability to adapt to a demanding environment. Any experience of digital dictation would be an advantage, but not essential. However, you will be expected to learn and quickly become confident enough to train on it.
- Providing effective IT Training courses to all staff, including classroom-based, one to one training, deskside coaching, presentations, floor walking, webinars and e-learning.
- Create course materials exercises and other accompanying courseware; write and update existing material where appropriate to the agreed standards.
- Provide training consultation and deliver solutions on the training element on some internal projects to launch new software effectively into the business.
- Training members of staff both in the London office and other offices via Webex and Skype across the world.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £30,000 - £38,000 + Benefits.
For further details and to apply, please send your CV over by pressing the apply now button. Alternatively, please feel free to contact me in confidence:
Key skills - IT Trainer, Training analyst, systems training, MS Office, document management, London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'