Our client is a superb apprenticeship training provider who requires an ICT Trainer / Assessor to train, coach, inspire, mentor, deliver and assess the knowledge and competency of their learners throughout their apprenticeship frameworks and standards.
- Up to £32,000 pa (Negotiable, based on experience)
- Laptop & Mobile phone provided
- Company car or £350 allowance
- Fuel card (business use)
- Field based role
About the role:
- Progress learners through their qualifications visiting learners on a monthly basis ensuring learners complete their apprenticeship within timely completion measures
- Deliver Maths, English and ICT functional skills qualifications at level 2 or the required level to achieve the framework/standard
- Maintain a minimum caseload of 40 learners in line with company learner impact goals
- Induct, enrol learners onto their chosen apprenticeship frameworks/standards
- Conduct lead generation and sales and marketing activities as per company requirements
- Deliver and facilitate training, assessment, coaching and mentoring that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills applied into the workplace
- Coach, support and mentor all apprentices to ensure they have acquired the technical skills and knowledge to achieve the framework requirements through classroom, online and remote deliver training
- Engage and coach the learners line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Manage and support the learner to collect the necessary evidence in the work place and encourage them to achieve all the in-centre deliverables to ensure progression for their qualification on a monthly basis
- Monitor and review learner welfare on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
- Complete internal and external quality assurance activities where required
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales i.e. delegate satisfaction results, expenses, review documents, reports etc.
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas is kept constantly updated by way of self-development and CPD
- Work closely with the administration, compliance and quality team functions to ensure all learner documentation complies with funding, awarding organisation and Ofsted common inspection framework requirements
- Be willing to travel and where required stay overnight at required locations to ensure learners are visited and progressed according to agreed timescale
- Undertake additional projects and activities to meet the needs of the apprenticeship team and learners as required
- Ensure your delivery is delivered in accordance with internal policies
- Monitor learners welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learners knowledge regarding Safeguarding, Equality of Opportunity and Prevent agendas
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
Experiences and Qualifications
WE WOULD ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM IT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE WILLING TO BE TRAINED UP FOR THIS ROLE. ICT BACKGROUND AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED.
- A degree or equivalent qualifications and competencies in IT or significant up to date industry experience to deliver the IT suite of Apprenticeship frameworks/Standards
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and IT or equivalent qualifications
- CAVA / A1 assessor award or equivalent (D32/D33) or willingness to achieve the assessor award within given timescales.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to achieve a teaching qualification.
- Experience of delivering mentoring and support young adults through training programmes or apprenticeships.Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD. CompTIA A+, Networking + , CIW
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of working with e-portfolios
- Ability to engage and retain learners on their programme until they successfully complete their framework
- Network Infrastructure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job