Connect44 are looking for an IT Testing Engineer to support ongoing telecommunications business services with key client accounts in the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strategy test and acceptance - interface IOT test understanding
1. Analyze the main strategy and system integration requirement, scope; recognize and confirm the integration test scope.
2. Learn the whole project plan; make the IOT delivery plan matching the project whole plan.
3. Output the IOT interface test case.
4. Clarify and finalize the case with customer.
5. IOT test case execution and issues management for each environment or each round test.
6. Execute E2E test, output the test report and issues trace/management tables
7. Analyze the main strategy and function scope, finalize the UAT test scope
8. Learn the project plan; make the UAT test delivery plan matching the project whole plan.
9. First round UAT test execution, issues management and clarification with customer.
Business readiness and launch - routing inspection result analysis
1. Inspection execution
2. Analysis Inspection report
3. To rectify the problems in the list of inspection problem
4. Start the second round of inspection work, and repeat the last step to rectification
5. On-line before the implementation of inspection verification
6. Check the tool inspection results, alarm information
7. Clean up the alarm
8. The alarm recovery.
- Relevant post-graduate masters degree within a Engineering.
- Must speak/write fluent English and Mandarin in order to communicate with key clients.
- Clear experience working in within the telecommunications sector- IT testing/engineering.
- Excellent use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
Salary: £50,000 / annum
Location: 1 Station Square, Bracknell, Berks, RG12 1QB
Advertisement closing date: 3rd April 2018
- Analysis Skills
- Mandarin Chinese Language