Hampshire – Manual & Automation Tester – up to £345 per day (inside IR35)
InterQuest Group’s public sector client in Hampshire is looking for an IT Tester to come on board ASAP! This is an opportunity to secure a 6-12 month contract and to work with a lovely bunch of people.
Our client is responsible for building and delivering smart, fast and cost-effective solutions for both the internal organisation, and a range of partner organisations. And the IT Testing Team makes a significant contribution to maintaining the quality and usability of these IT solutions.
With IT investment of more than £45 million a year our client is as business-like, efficient and successful as any private sector company and have a national reputation for IT excellence, innovation and value; genuinely a forward-thinking, great place to work!
Purpose of the role:
- Test a wide range of applications and web-sites
- Understand technical specifications & produce appropriate documentation to support the testing process
Your skills & experience:
- Proven background in software testing/ web application testing
- Strong experience of end-to-end software testing including regression testing and writing manual test scripts
- Experience of Automation Testing (ideal: Selenium and C# on .Net Framework)
- Good experience within Agile/ Scrum
- Demonstrates a methodical approach with good organisation and problem solving skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience of working with a defect tracking tool, e.g. TFS
- Experience of using Microsoft Test Professional to create and run test cases, manage defects and track testing progress
- ISTQB - BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level qualification
- Educated to degree level or able to demonstrate equivalent experience and knowledge
If you feel your skills and experience will be a good fit for this role, please give me a call and/or send over your current CV to me at: // .
NB: This role will close for applications Tuesday 10th April. I will endeavour to respond to your application, however if you don’t hear back from me within 7 days please assume you’ve not been successful this time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job