Role: IT Telesales Executive
Salary: £17k- £22k + commission with OTE of approx £25K-£30K
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (4:30pm on Friday)
Office based In Derby. Our client are an international company who have been trading for over 30 years+ who provide an extensive range of products, services and solutions.
We are looking to hire an ambitious Telemarketing person to join their successful sales team. This role is focussed on new business development primarily selling a SaaS video conferencing product in the health sector. There will also be hardware solution focussed sales campaigns.
The purpose of the role is to generate new business sales opportunities by making sales calls and promoting a range of hardware and software products. The role will also entail contacting prospective new customers by email and via social media channels. The successful candidate will need to maintain a thorough understanding of products and services and sales processes to achieve sales goals.
- Sourcing and developing new business opportunities
- Development and execution of sales lead generation campaigns
- Achieving a volume and revenue-based sales target
- Taking incoming customer calls and qualifying potential sales opportunities for products and services
- Ask questions to clarify customer issues and requirements
- Making outgoing customer calls including cold calls in order to sell products and services
- Answer questions about product specifications and pricing
- Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases for sales and marketing purposes
- Maintain a list of potential sales leads and follow up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Assist sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Maintain a good knowledge of products and services sold and keep up to date on industry / market developments
The successful candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years proven success in a UK based Telesales role selling technology products / services
- Confident and competent using MS Office suite
- Experienced in using a variety of sales and marketing techniques to access decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills when communicating with decision makers by telephone / video conferencing
- Dynamic, high-energy and tenacious individual capable of personally generating new business sales opportunities
- Organised, efficient and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- An exceptional communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- A strong and hardworking team player with the gravitas to engage, influence and sell at C-level
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Computer literate - good experience working with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Dynamics
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'