IT / Telecoms Support Technician
£18,000 - £26,000 Plus Workplace Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking, 22 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays
Established in 1996, our client is a highly successful provider of specialist IT and telecommunications solutions, serving the corporate, SME and B2B markets. As part of their ongoing business success and expansion plan, they are now looking for an IT / Telecoms Support Technician to join their Head Office in Northwood.
As an IT / Telecoms Support Technician, you will:
- Respond to customers’ queries and strive to resolve issues within SLA
- Effectively prioritise incidents
- Provide customers with regular updates
- Raise support tickets with suppliers and manufacturers and manage the issue to closure
- Occasionally travel to customer sites to resolve support issues and perform product installations
- Help to implement business improvement measures
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- IT support experience, ideally including telecoms support
- A good understanding of IP network environments
- Knowledge of basic networking principles
- To be a high level user of MS Windows and MS Server/Office applications
- The ability to use a helpdesk or ticket management system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate would have experience of Microsoft Azure, but this is not essential.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you have experience as an IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, 1st Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Support Technician, Service Desk Analyst, Telecoms Support Assistant, or 2nd Line Support Analyst.
What are the benefits?
- Ongoing training
- Great career progression opportunities
- Engaging and forward-thinking work environment
- Develop your career with a well-established business
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT / Telecoms Support Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.