Our client based on the outskirts of Lincoln are looking for an IT Technician to joined their team on a temporary basis.
The main purpose of the job role is to provide technical support and advice to all users of IT services to ensure that operational issues and queries are diagnosed and resolved as quickly as possible. To analyse, research and evaluate all areas of Airwave, Telephony, PC, Windows operating system(s), standard/non-standard software and peripheral technology in order to resolve issues and requests and recommend new developments to all Service Areas and employees within a given budget.
The main duties of the role are;
- Provides detailed advice and guidance to all users in the effective use of IT systems, products and services available to them.
- Maintain performance and availability to agreed Service Levels
- Ensure the timely resolution of incidents, problems, changes as prioritised in agreed Service Levels.
- Ensure documentation is current and up to date
- Ensure users are kept informed of progress at key stages within their request
- Ensure that systems remain supportable, expandable, fit for purpose, and capable of delivering ongoing business value and benefits
- Sets priorities, monitors progress and applies escalation procedures for incidents, problems and changes not progressing satisfactorily.
- Takes innovative approaches to problem solving and delivers inventive and creative solutions.
- Assist with the on-going deployment of VOIP telephony.
- Take ownership of the technical elements of relevant contracts within the domain
- Provide assistance and technical knowledge to aid the implementation of projects.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours a week (start and finish times are flexible)
Hourly rate is between £13 - £14.25 per hour
All candidates must pass a Criminal records check before being offered the role.
To apply please submit a copy of your most recent CV detailing your working background.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- 3rd Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'