Job Title: IT Technician
Salary Range: Grade 2, Point 3-8
Reporting to: Operations manager, Leadership team,
CORE Education Trust Location: Jewellery Quarter Academy
Closing date: Wednesday 5th August 2020
This job description reflects the major tasks to be carried out by the post holder and identifies a level of responsibility at which the post holder will be required to work. In the interests of effective working, the major tasks may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changing needs and circumstances. Such reviews and any consequential changes will be carried out in consultation with the post holder.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the ICT Lead for the Trust, you will manage and deliver the Academy's IT service.
- To set up equipment for the delivery of the curriculum.
- Manage the operation of the Academy's printers and their stock
- To take operational responsibility of all Third-Party IT software, for example; Cunninghams, InVentry, Impero and SIMS.
- Ensure all phones and voicemail systems are fully operational across the Academy at all times.
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot issues on the staff & students' computers, such as software, hardware, configuration and user errors.
- Create and manage the Academy's Asset Register.
- Organise and supervise ICT & data systems within the Academy, contributing to the planning, development and monitoring of ICT support services.
- Comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Assist with the procurement of new equipment.
- Develop constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals
- Share expertise and skills with others by providing staff training where required.
- Be aware of Academy and government policies and deliver the ICT service in accordance with these.
- To contribute to raising the standards of the IT support for the Academy
- To share and support the Academy's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth whilst fostering the academy's ethos providing equal opportunities for all.
- To take an active responsibility for the safeguarding and welfare of all students and young people within the Academy.
- To play a full part in the life of the Academy community, to support its distinctive mission and ethos and to encourage staff and students to follow this example.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'