An exciting and rewarding opportunity to join my client based in Bradford, West Yorkshire as a IT Technician.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring of Support Calls
• Troubleshooting user problems
• Supervision of IT Apprentices
• Monitor and maintain all IT services including maintenance schedules and safety checks
• Ensure all network services are up and running
Qualifications & Experience:
• 1-2 years commercial experience within an IT support capacity
• Professional IT qualification (CompTIA A+, Microsoft MCP, Apple ACSP)
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'