Up to £18,000
Our client who is an awarding winning business is going through continued growth. Meaning they are now needing to grow their IT team based at their HQ in Congleton.
They are looking for an IT Technician to join their established team to primarily deal with Service Desk tickets from their clients which are based Nationwide.
Responsibilities will include;
- Remote Support
- 1st / 2nd Line Support
- Adhoc IT Tasks
- Hardware & Software Support
- Supporting Accounts with Reporting
Technical Skills Preferred (however, training will be provided);
- Office 365
- Virtual Server Experience
- Activity Directory
- Experience with bespoke software
- Investigative Mind - You will be expected to resolve issues on a daily basis
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral
- Ability to multitask
- Due to the location of our client, your own transport is essential
My client is looking for either an established IT Technician or someone looking for a career in IT. Long term there is plenty of career development and opportunities available for the right person.
If you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative and aware winning business don’t delay, apply by emailing your CV - interviewing immediately
- Active Directory
- Remote User Support
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
- office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'