Adecco Croydon are working with a fantastic Client in the Bromley area looking for a IT Technician.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organised IT technician to join our growing team. In this position, you will serve as technical support, helping staff in various departments with technology issues. You will maintain computer equipment, troubleshoot problems, enforce policies to promote data security and provide hands-on support for IT issues within our organisation.
- Performs various duties depending on circumstances and current company needs
- Installing software and hardware systems, including new equipment, anti-virus programs, CRM programs, and other tools commonly used by a company's team members
- Providing support for all staff either by phone, remote access or site visits
- Maintaining the hardware across our 30+ sites via regular onsite visits
- Record and document issues and resolutions
- Monitor networking equipment and servers
- Set up equipment for new users
- Cabling and hardware setup at new offices and expansions
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar
- Experience with Lan/Wan networks
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Server 20 12 and Server 20 16
- Experience of Active Directory and MS Exchange
- A confident, professional style with collaborative team working skills
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Experience of networking, preferably on Cisco equipment
- Driving Licence required
Hours: Hours are 8:30 to 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays they work on a rota 1 in 4 minimum.
Salary: £24,000PA- £28,000PA
If you are interested then please apply now and a consultant shall be in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- 2nd Line Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'