Our client has an exciting opportunity for an IT Technician to join the team based in Huddersfield. You will be on a full time permanent basis, and will receive a highly competitive salary of £19,000 to £22,000 per annum.
Our clients IT Technician will be responsible for assisting in the support and maintenance of the Group ICT Infrastructure.
Key responsibilities as a IT Technician:
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software issues.
- Provide training to new users on IT systems (password changing, printers, network storage locations, etc.)
- Maintain a log of all support provided and solutions applied.
- Install new computers.
- Install and configure computer operating systems and any business related client-software.
- Create new user accounts in accordance with existing templates.
- Maintain hardware asset register & documentation library.
- Have good logical and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and being comfortable dealing with both members of staff and occasionally members.
- Self-motivated team player who is flexible and willing to work extended working hours should critical matters arise.
- Display a willingness to learn and develop skill-set.
- Well organized and able to prioritise workload.
- Problem solver willing to take ownership of tasks.
- Dedication to providing excellent professional service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to provide good customer service
- Confidently able to provide ICT training
Experience needed as a IT Technician:
- Installation & configuration of Hardware
- Installation & configuration of Software:
MS Skype for Business
Sage 200 Client
Symantec End-Point Protection
- VPN installation & support
- WiFi Support
Qualifications needed as a IT Technician:
- A+ Certified
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Network+ Certified
- Service Desk Analyst Certified
- Completed training on:
Windows 10 Deployment
Windows 10 – Installation & Configuration
Windows 10 – Managing
Windows 10 – Support & Troubleshooting
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a IT Technician then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"