£28,650.80 per annum (including a supplement for out of hours support) Plus Benefits
Are you an organised IT Technician seeking your next step? Want to gain experience in a true 24/7 IT environment in the fast-paced healthcare industry? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are Devon Doctors. Founded in 1996 by a group of local GPs, we are dedicated to delivering the best possible care to people in our communities who need our urgent care services.
Now, we’re looking for two IT Technicians to join our team in Exeter and support all aspects of ICT across the Devon Doctors Group.
As an IT Technician, you will:
- Manage and respond to support calls
- Help to deploy, monitor, maintain, develop and support systems
- Assist with system upgrades
- Maintain the physical and virtual backup infrastructure
- Help to create standard operating procedures and best practices
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Take part in the IT on-call rota
- Occasionally travel to other sites to provide support
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience of MS Office, Windows Server and TCP/IP Networks
- A professional IT qualification or equivalent experience
- A full, valid driving licence
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical approach to problem-solving
Experience of Citrix, storage and VMware would be beneficial to your application.
We’re eager to hear from individuals who have worked as an IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, IT Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Analyst, Helpdesk Technician or Service Desk Technician.
What are the benefits?
- Support the delivery of key out-of-hours care services in the South West
- Use a variety of equipment and technologies on a daily basis
- NHS pension
- Perkbox benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Friendly work environment
- Childcare vouchers
- One paid volunteering day per year
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Devon Doctors Ltd is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. As an employer we are also committed to equality and valuing diversity within our workforce. Our goal is to ensure that these commitments are embedded in our day to day working practices with all our patients, colleagues and partners.
To apply for the role of IT Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week, predominantly Monday - Friday (with some out of hours work required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"