My client are looking for an IT Technician to join their growing team to support the IT Manager on a day-to-day basis. As the IT Desktop Support your main duties will be to provide IT Support and general IT maintenance throughout the company.
• To provide first line IT support for office and factory and maintain IT helpdesk.
• Provide day-to-day support for users of company computers and peripherals in a timely manner, but prioritise core tasks.
• To support the IT Manager on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure completion of all tasks and projects defined by the IT Manager in a timely manner. Any outstanding issues or concerns must be highlighted immediately.
• To ensure back-ups are done daily as per data backup procedures.
• To undertake scheduled preventative printer and PC maintenance activities.
• Undertake scheduled asset reviews as designated by IT Manager.
• To provide the IT Manager with a weekly progress report detailing activities completed/outstanding.
• Undertake any other duties as may be required commensurate with the post.
Our client is offering a salary of £18-20k dependent on experience, a brand new modern working environment, 28 days holiday (including statutory holidays), free parking and pension scheme. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
If you are great at building rapport with customers, self-motivated and driven, then do not hesitate in replying to this advert with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O'Connor on 01772 200843 for more information.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job