The position available is full time, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17:00 plus flexible overtime as and when required.
The role will involve maintaining existing computers, network and phone systems, supporting staff where needed and to expand the network and infrastructure as required.
Duties will include:
• Initiating ideas and solutions for technical problems.
• Supporting staff where required with technical tasks, desktop hardware and software issues.
• Liaising with external suppliers and ordering components.
• Data management, including full backups of all important data.
• Maintaining existing network infrastructure, including servers and switches.
• Managing VOIP phone infrastructure.
• Windows OS support experience - Windows 7 / 10.
• Experience of IT hardware and software setup including servers.
• Exposure to virtualization, understanding of how it works.
• Networking understanding - TCP/IP, routing, subnetting and basic VLAN.
• Backup and restore experience.
• WiFi deployment and management.
• Natural problem solver.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work alone and to manage tasks.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Proactive with a hard working attitude and a good team ethic.
Nice to have:
• VoIP - Asterisk or similar.
• Development and/or scripting experience.
• Web server - SSL and
If you have the experience necessary to join my client in this position, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job