Are you an IT Technician or an IT graduate that would be interested in a long-term position within a school?
*** IT Technician required for a school based in Newham!
*** IT Technician that is immediately available!
*** IT Technician that has an enhanced DBS certificate!
The successful IT Technician will be available immediately, be able to commute to Newham and will be happy to work across the schools two separate sites.
As IT Technician, you will be responsible for;
- Maintenance of server and network.
- Repairs to hardware and software.
- Ensuring IT equipment is working efficiently.
- Sourcing new IT equipment and software on request.
- Providing reports and suggestions on how to improve IT infrastructure.
The school is based in the heart of Newham and caters to students between the ages of 11-16 that have been removed from mainstream education. The schools leadership team are highly effective and supportive of all staff, ensuring a positive and friendly working environment.
Do you feel that you have the knowledge to thrive within this position?
If so, please apply now or contact Josh Sugarman at Qualiteach for more information!
- IT Technician Systems Hardware Software Infrastructure Server Network School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job