Location: Head Office and Doucecroft School
Salary: £18k - £20k
Full-time: 35 hours per week
Job ref: E268
Autism Anglia is looking to continue their IT support with a new IT Technician. Our ideal candidate will be educated to A level (or equivalent) standard and will have some experience of working in an IT support role. You will assist the IT Manager by:
- Providing IT Support to all members of the Autism Anglia community, including directors, the staff team and those we care for.
- Working through the troubleshooting process for IT faults, including receiving a call, diagnosis, fixing the fault and giving guidance on mitigating the issue in the future.
- Purchase, installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
- Providing support, guidance and training to staff on a range of IT matters including hardware issues and software including MS Windows, MS Office 2013/2016/365, Access/SQL databases and web sites.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an IT Support role (E)
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (minimum grade C) (E)
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and MS Office (2010 and 365, particularly Access, Excel, Outlook, Word) (E)
- Good understanding of MS Server software (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, RAS, VPN, IIS, etc.) (D)
- Excellent communication skills (E)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established charity. Autism Anglia provides ongoing training and supervision, continuing professional development and support as well as an extensive induction on commencement of employment.
Autism Anglia is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and children and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
It is essential that the successful applicant holds a full driving licence.
Closing date for applications 16 March 2018. Interviews to be held on 29 March 2018.
If no response is received within 3 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply again for other positions.
- Delivering training
- Proven experience in an IT Support role
- Maintianing a Windows Server environment
- Developing and maintaining websites
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job