** IT Technician position
** Temp to perm
** Immediate start
** School graded Outstanding by Ofsted
**Located in North West London
An Outstanding mixed Secondary school based in North West London are currently looking to appoint an exceptional IT Technician to join them as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students. The school are looking for a technician to support to teachers within the IT department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
- A confident and friendly approach
- A strong background in IT.
- Experience in teaching in a wide variety of classroom settings.
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
- Contribute to the on-going success of the IT department.
- Secure outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages.
- Provide extra-curricular support for pupils to ensure outstanding achievement and progress for exam groups and promote enjoyment and participation in the subject for non-exam groups.
- Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the pupils and school as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job