Webhelp are currently recruiting for an Information Technology Technician based out of our Sheffield location paying a competitive salary plus benefits.
Located close to Sheffield arena we have free on-site parking, access to our on-site gym plus subsidised restaurant.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Senior IT Technician you will be responsible for providing IT support and service to our site in Sheffield to enable the contact centre environment to run efficiently.
You will be required to deliver a high standard of customer service, enabling our contact centre environments to run efficiently.
What You Will Do
- Resolve issues escalated from the IT Helpdesk
- Diagnose and resolve faults raised by customers
- Support the rest of the IT department with internal work and assist on IT projects when required
- Responsible, together with other team members, for developing and maintaining a high quality IT Service for all Webhelp UK customers and clients
- Place meeting the customers' needs as a priority and understand the importance of delivering high levels of customer service
What Skills You Will Need
- IT experience gained within a corporate/blue chip organisation
- Experience in a wide variety of projects (roll out of IT systems including hardware, software, updates etc.)
- Proven experience of supporting some of the following operating systems: Microsoft Server (2012 / 2016), Microsoft client (Windows 10, Windows 7), Linux, VMWare
- Knowledge of networking technologies potentially any telephony experiance
- IT certification\course desirable (MCP, MCSE, CCNA etc.)
What you will receive in return
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of cutting edge solutions and services who support a wide range of companies.
You will receive employee discounts & reward schemes plus we also offer fantastic progression opportunities, personal development and training.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job