Are you an IT Technician, looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
We are currently recruiting for an IT Technician to join our dedicated team in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
To work as part of the IT team, we require an IT Technician to support the everyday functions and requirements within the business. The right candidate will ideally have experience of working within a manufacturing environment and have great communication skills as they will be working with colleagues across the organisation.
- First line support of all IT systems and escalation of support issues with third party maintenance providers.
- Ensuring a speedy and effective response to support and development issues by monitoring and using escalation procedures where necessary.
- Specification, installation, configuration and maintenance of user IT hardware.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of applications software for user systems.
- Monitoring all employed hardware and systems.
- Providing user training where required.
- Administration of enterprise security software suites.
- Administration of office 365.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of systems by applying the IT Security Policy and procedures.
- Assist in the installation and configuration of Servers.
- Maintenance of VOIP telephone system (3cx).
- Administration of SAP B1 system.
IT Technician | IT Support | Service Desk | Microsoft | SAP | Office 365| 1st Line Support
- Minimum level IT Qualifications at A Level standard with at least 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong IT skills and understanding of PC Hardware, software set-up, operating system configuration and networking skills.
- Ideally experienced with Linux systems, SAP B1 and administering Office 365.
Additional Salary Information:
Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Hols
About Our Company:
We are a world leader in micro gas turbines, a new generation of green and efficient power unit. With its unique expertise and technology, the company is pioneering efforts to bring this breakthrough solution to volume production.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job