We are looking for an experienced IT Engineer to join the team who will be trained in Epos installations and Epos Software. The role will be 50% office based working on our rental business and 50% on customer sites for installation mainly in the South East Area. All applicants are required to have their own car & driving licence for this role.
Training will provided on Windows Based epos Software, hardware, iOS POS Systems and Hotel POS Systems so strong software skills will be required.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Troubleshooting, pre installation checks and software installation.
- Training new users and completing paperwork.
- Being available over the phone for client queries and issues.
- Travel to events/retailers to install equipment.
- Thoroughly learn the system to be able to complete installations, train users, resolve any issues, swap out and repair faulty equipment and provide excellent levels of customer service.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work as a part of team.
- Will have previous knowledge on installing, servicing and maintaining IT equipment, desktop hardware and associated software issues.
- Have good knowledge about Networking, Microsoft Windows all versions and be able to trouble shoot problems quickly.
- Have fantastic customer service and the ability to communicate efficiently with clients during trouble shooting.
- Be ambitious, hardworking and think outside of the box.
- Willing to learn with the drive to progress within the company.
The hours of this role are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday, there is free parking on site and 20 holiday days per year. The salary bracket is between £17,000 - £25,000 so varying levels of experience will be considered.
Benefits of working for this company include strong career progression within a 6 month period. The company is vastly expanding into international markets and it is a very exciting time to come on board.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and come on board to a thriving business please apply now to book your interview!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- technical support
- IT technician
- epos engineer