Working for a small, tight knit, growing tech company that develops, sells and supports innovative mobile technology for businesses.
Based in London or surrounding areas you’ll be required to work from home with regular team meetings in central London
Your principal responsibility will be for first line email and telephone based support of a variety of our products. You will be able to solve simple user problems while referring more complex issues to our technical experts.
You will liaise with clients on updates and solutions to their problems.
You will use our product administration and configuration tools to support client requirements.Training will be given. Knowledge of basic level programming or scripting is desirable but not essential.
You will form part of our new product testing team, contributing your knowledge of how our products are used gained through your support role.
You also will have the opportunity to input client feedback and experiences into product development.
There is the potential for a project coordination/management role as you gain experience.
- Ability to work remotely without close supervision.
- Good communication skills particulalry telephone and email
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Previous experience of IT technical support desirable
- Familiarity with using iOS devices desirable
- Simple programming or scripting skills desirable
- Communication Skills
- Technical Support