Classroom Limited is currently recruiting for a IT Technician to work in a fantastic primary school based in Lambeth
Our client requires an IT Technician to assist them with all aspects of IT Administration and support. This is an ongoing temporary position which has the potential to go permanent . They require someone to start with them as soon as possible.
- Previous educational experience working in an onsite technical support role
- Experience of client/server networks, particularly Microsoft Server-based infrastructures
- Experience of Active Directory/ADFS, DHCP, DNS
- Deployment via SCCM, MDT
- Experience of Microsoft Hyper-V Systems
- SAN technologies (e.g. Dell EqualLogic)
- VLAN cable networks and wireless systems
- Network trouble shooting
- To provide support and training to staff, students, and other stakeholders, with the use of all IT equipment, software and services e.g. PCs, laptops, IWBs, peripherals, curriculum software and network services
- Ensure that the teaching, learning, and administrative aims of the school can be delivered effectively and in an efficient manner using technology as appropriate
- To ensure all hardware and software is fully functioning and is available for use by staff and students
- To complete installation, upgrade, and maintenance tasks on hardware and software in a timely manner to ensure availability and fitness for purpose
- Resolve connectivity issues with client devices and network-enabled peripherals
- Ensure that the data projectors and IWBs are functioning correctly throughout the school to minimum disruption to lessons
If you would like to be put forward for this position or would be interested in hearing about other roles like this, then apply with your CV now!
Please note: We undertake checks on all our candidates in line with safeguarding legislation. As such, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00 at registration.