Our client is a high end successful software development company providing technology solutions and services to the Hospitality Industry. They are looking to recruit a technically competent 2nd Line IT Technician on a permanent basis.
Working in conjunction with the Sales and Support Department, you will be supporting as well as liaising with outbound teams to ensure the successful implementation of all products and assisting customers.
- Experience of VMWare vCentre, Windows Server 2012, SQL Database Administration and RDS technologies.
- Demonstrable understanding of network connectivity, Firewalls, NAT routing, cloud backups and site replication.
- Monitor and maintain operability of Cloud platform.
- Manage service interruption notifications.
- Liaise and support outbound training teams to ensure successful implementation of products to new and existing customers.
- Mentor 1st line and prioritise tasks both scheduled and all other support issues.
- Coordinate with third party software/hardware vendors on related products.
- Microsoft Certifications - Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCDST).
- Microsoft Certification/Degree Qualification.
- MCSA (Server Infrastructure) Certified.
- CCNA Certified.
- Competencies in Exchange, Server 2102/R2.
- Competencies in VMWare or other datacentre management tools.
- Experience working with commercial software applications in a help desk environment.
- Full UK Driving license
£18,000 - £22,000 Basic DOE | Company car for site visits| Company social Events|
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Commercial Software
- Technically Competent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job