IT Technician Warrington Up to £28,000
IT Technician | Warrington | Up to £28,000
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for an IT Technician for one of the world’s largest automotive manufacturers. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and prioritise workload in line with the business needs.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for all users
- To install hardware, software and cabling required for users in the operation of their systems also re-site or re-issue IT equipment as required
- Plan and perform system maintenance and upgrades without disruption to end user services
- User management - Set up, deletion, password resets and access rights
- Repair or arrange repair by a third party where appropriate
- Implement system changes according management procedures
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is advantageous
- Experience in Active Directory, SCCM, Windows 7 & 10, Windows Server 2008 & 2012, MS Office and a good working knowledge of networks and PC/Server configuration
- Experience in VMWare vSphere 5.5/6, Hyper-V, NetApp, Avaya, Cisco or SQL Server is desirable
- Own transport is essential as your will be required to travel occasionally to other sites
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"