Nutrition2Go, an award-winning Leeds start-up, is a fresh and innovative business making waves and disrupting a tired old industry.
So, if you are someone with energy, enthusiasm and vision, forget about the giant corporates and get in from the ground floor to make a real difference.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook who thrives in an ever-changing environment, so if this is you, come and join our team!
Purpose of the Role and Tasks:-
A. To be involved with the N2Go team in developing our strategic vision.
B. To be part of the team:-
- Communicate effectively,
- Taking part in team meetings,
- In decision making,
- Having input regarding changes to machine and software specifications,
- Offer technical support to colleagues on location,
- To train and work with colleagues to continually update procedures
C. To communicate professionally and develop positive working relationships with partners and customers when representing Nutrition2Go
D. To monitor the Nutrition2Go cloud and trouble shoot and resolve any issues promptly
E. To be responsible for own workload and take on responsibility for additional tasks as required.
F. To complete tasks within a time schedule
G. To undertake machine, warehouse and office maintenance as required
H. To create product images, videos and editing
I. Taking part in the weekly rota with colleagues to cover our "7 day a week service"
- General computer literate experience
- Ability to be flexible with hours and time management. to work out of hours if required
- Ability to both work as part of a team and to work independently,
- Capable of managing multiple tasks at once and meeting commitments.
- Positive attitude even in stressful situations.
- Dynamic and proactive attitude with strong work ethic.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Have the ability to complete projects
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Driving licence
- Computer hardware knowledge
- Software - object orientated programming knowledge
- Knowledge in image and video editing / manipulation software
- Good level of experience in enterprise IT infrastructure support and service delivery.
- Knowledge and experience of social media
- Ability to identify and understand underlying technical issues and root cause analysis of recurring IT issues.
- Certified IT Qualifications