Our client a fantastic company working within the technology sphere are currently seeking an IT Support Technician to join their growing team.
- Windows XP/7/8/10 experience (Preferably 2+ years)
- Windows Server Administration/Active Directory experience
- Familiarity with Android and iOS and troubleshooting these
- Experience in supporting users both remotely and in person
- Strong networking knowledge/experience
- Linux experience (CentOS/Ubuntu/Debian)
- Server hosting experience (Web/mail/DNS)
- Good hardware knowledge, able to service a machine in the field
- Office applications experience (Outlook/Word/Excel setup and use)
- An aptitude for quickly learning new software and skills, both online and off
- Ability to Multi-task effectively.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Polite and clear telephone manner and writing style
- Experience in using and troubleshooting all modern web browsers
The successful candidate will have strong experience working in a similar role and have excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for a fantastic working environment and a company that nurtures talent then this could be the role you have been looking for.
For more information please send an up to date CV for more information.