Our client a fantastic company working within the technology sphere are currently seeking an IT Support Technician to join their growing team.
- Windows XP/7/8/10 experience (Preferably 2+ years)
- Windows Server Administration/Active Directory experience
- Familiarity with Android and iOS and troubleshooting these
- Experience in supporting users both remotely and in person
- Strong networking knowledge/experience
- Linux experience (CentOS/Ubuntu/Debian)
- Server hosting experience (Web/mail/DNS)
- Good hardware knowledge, able to service a machine in the field
- Office applications experience (Outlook/Word/Excel setup and use)
- An aptitude for quickly learning new software and skills, both online and off
- Ability to Multi-task effectively.
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Polite and clear telephone manner and writing style
- Experience in using and troubleshooting all modern web browsers
The successful candidate will have strong experience working in a similar role and have excellent communication skills.
If you are looking for a fantastic working environment and a company that nurtures talent then this could be the role you have been looking for.
For more information please send an up to date CV for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job