An immediate opportunity is now available for an 2nd / 3rd Line Support to join a company on the outskirts of Salisbury. Our client is looking for someone who has Hardware, Software and IT engineering knowledge and experience to develop and support the IT infrastructure.
In this 2nd / 3rd Line Support position, work you’ll complete will include:
- Assist with the effective specification, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current and future IT systems, including Exact and Synergy, SAGE or other ERP systems, 3rd Party linked software, Websites, PCs, operating systems, databases, telephones, software applications, and peripherals
- Assist diligently and effectively in the implementation and integration of new Operating Systems and software
- Ensure Data Integrity and security is maintained at all times
- Communicate regularly with management and all users of information services and systems
- Provide training and guidance to all users of the IT system, developing standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users
- Assist diligently and responsibly with IT support for staff in multiple locations both in UK and overseas
- Develop and implement suitable IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and developments and determine what new technology solutions and implementations would enhance the business operation and its ability to meet customer requirements
Sound good? Here’s what experience is needed?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
- Face to face sales skills and appropriate non-verbal communications
- Using computer systems including, email, MS Word
- Use of data bases and MS Excel
- Maintenance and management of servers and infrastructure
- SQL programming
- Knowledge of low/no-code applications
- Qualified in set up and management of IT systems
- Qualified to satisfactory standard at GCSE as a minimum (or equivalent)
- High grade in Maths GCSE (or equivalent)
- IT qualification
- Experience in 3rd Party Software integrations
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary between £35,000 to £40,000 depending on your experience.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV for the 2nd / 3rd Line Support
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Computer Systems
- Technology Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"