The world’s leader in the Enterprise Backup & Recovery market are looking for an additional Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team based in Reading!
They are an organically grown company, who are proud to boast their build vs buy philopshy which has seen them reach over 2,500 employees across the world and counting.
Our client is at the forefront of the industry and are changing the way the world protects its data and information.
We are looking for up and coming techy’s who have gained IT Tech Support experience but are now looking to take their career to the next level!
In this position, you will be trained in their market leading Backup product, whilst also being nurtured and guided so you can move into one of their Principal Technical Support teams in 12 months.
Their Principal Support Teams are all Backup experts with additional specialisations from Cloud, Virtualisation, Storage, Messaging, Database, Windows and Linux/Unix.
We are looking for techy’s who love troubleshooting as you will face a variety of different technical challenges on a daily basis.
- Has a passion for technical troubleshooting and is a born tech problem solver!
- Excellent knowledge and experience of either Windows or Linux systems
- Experience working with a Backup Software, such as Veeam, NetBackup, BackupExec, Commvault or any other Backup software products
- A good understanding of Networking fundamentals and principals
- If you have experience working with one of the following it would be a benefit, but not essential: VMware, Hyper-V, Exchange Server, SQL Server, SAN or NAS.
- Can demonstrate strong prioritisation skills and has the ability to handle multiple cases at onc
- Enjoys helping people. Not just customers, but also peers and loves to knowledge share the benefit everyone’s skills set.
Ready to Apply?
Come and join the team that are changing the Backup industry and be part of an exciting, fast paced company which can offer multiple avenues of career progression!