We are looking for an a Technical Support engineer to work within a global brokerage business supporting their Trading Application infrastructure.
Previous experience within IT in the financial markets industry is essential.
- Provide immediate support to trading desk on incoming queries and incidents.
- Ensures SLA is met for each of our service desk ticket.
- Able to monitor newly deployed systems and provide feedback to improve our project deployment processes.
- Answering support calls and emails making sure that they're all dealt with utmost priority and responded immediately.
- Collect and compile required information for trade investigations.
- Prepare reports about our client facing systems which includes statistics about general bugs and outages to measure client experiences and to help improve QA process.
- Monitor FIX sessions and report any outages in a timely manner.
- Assist traders and middle office in trade investigations. - Escalating and working closing with the development team.
- Strong understanding of brokerage business along. - Strong understanding of service management.
- Must have strong understanding of trade flow and STP execution.
- Must have good understanding of back office and front office systems.
- Experience managing helpdesks queues.
- Working knowledge of programming languages and database technologies.
- Experience working with PowerShell to automate processes.
- Hold relevant industry qualifications.
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Positive work and client service ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Time management and prioritisation
- Strong commitment to Customer satisfaction and product quality.