This is an exiting opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading IT service and solution providers as a IT Technical Support Engineer in Reading. You will join one of the UK’s most successful independently managed service providers that works with the likes of Microsoft, VMware and Citrix.
- You will be providing technical support to market leaders and communicate with hundreds of vendors that can act as your single point of contact.
- You will be part of a rapidly expanding organisation of which provides expert and tailored IT solutions.
- With 350 strong employees across Reading and London, there is huge opportunity for growth and progression within the business.
- You will be responsible for acting as a first point of contact for customers.
- You will be logging, escalating and taking complete ownership of customer issues.
- You will be responding to alerts and making sure that all customer SLAs are met.
- You will have progression opportunities with a competitive salary + shift allowance to match.
Our client is looking for ideally as much of this experience as possible but will consider candidates with experience in these areas:
- You will have experience in current IT technologies across networking, windows operating systems and hardware platforms.
- You will have basic IP/Routing/VPN connectivity experience
- You will have basic Cisco/Checkpoint experience
- You will have Microsoft Office experience
- You will have Microsoft Exchange experience.
- You will have Citrix experience.
- You will have experience of troubleshooting a Windows environment.
Apply if any of the criteria listed above is suited to your experience. Our Client is interviewing right now – You are only one click away from a career as an IT Technical Support Engineer with one of the UK’s leading IT solution providers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job