Due to expansion we are recruiting an IT Technical Specialist for our client. The main purpose of the role will be to deliver 1st Class technical support to external clients as well as internally, work on projects and assist the Technical Manager in developing the delivery of IT Support.
Initially the role will cover all levels of support to customers, as the client base grows and the Technical competences of our 1st/2nd line support staff develop the role will become more 3rd line and assisting Sales in securing contracts, on boarding new client’s and working on projects.
You will be expected to have a level of competence in all products and services they offer to ensure the best customer experience. To achieve this the successful candidate will receive training in Telephony, on premise and cloud, Data Connectivity, Lines and new products as they are added to the portfolio.
• Ensure all IT faults/queries are dealt with in SLA and resolved efficiently
• Ensure all records for faults are kept up to date and details are recorded correctly.
• Ensure all access records are promptly updated internally and where required to external partners and to other departments
• Ensuring customers are updated on faults in a timely and correct manner
• Ensure our SLA’s with Customers are met.
• Ensuring all chargeable work is charged out when required.
• Suggest improvement for ways of working and help in developing policy’s and procedures.
• Out of Hours Support on Rota system.
• Willing to pass on knowledge and learn from other team members.
3 Years IT Experience Preferable in a multi company support
- Line Support
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job