(RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, internal recruiter, inhouse recruiter hr business partner, resourcer)
My client are looking for an inhouse recruiter on a contract basis. Despite title this is just contract role
Main focus of role is sourcing /resourcing technical IT candidates eg Full stack developers etc
You will have a proven track record of recruiting preferably as an internal recruiter for a corporate organisation.
Key responsibilites of the role are recruiting for the company
- Operate as a Human Resource partner to technology business unit(s) by providing expert consultation in all areas staffing focusing on niche technical positions.
- Demonstrate Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the area of technical recruiting, with the ability to use high level sourcing platforms for candidate identification and selection.
- Assists business unit(s) in achieving business and people objectives.
- Provides pro-active planning and day-to-day solutions to achieve hiring goals.
- Proactively identifies and reports on changes in local economic market conditions.
- Source; screen, interview and recruit applicants for primarily exempt level open positions.
- Make hiring recommendations to business and manages offer negotiation and close process.
- Partner with Technology Recruiting Leader to provide recommendations/suggestions in the areas of hiring strategies
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
Client is based in Hampshire but Technical Recruiting Experience Strong candidate sourcing skills Experience in Workday recruiting highly preferred
Please send CV to be considered
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'