Throgmorton is a leading provider of finance, accounting and administrative solutions to the financial services industry, with a particular focus on the alternative asset management sector, oil and gas, and AIM-listed companies.Job Description
Throgmorton are looking to recruit a technology focused individual to join their fast-growing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating new applications and infrastructure into Throgmorton’s internal systems and cloud services to deliver a first-class service to our 145 employees across 3 different locations (Reading (head office), London and Aberdeen). The role will collaborate with technology colleagues and external providers to provide input and understand new technologies/cloud services that can drive efficiencies in the business and improve client service. The role would suit an ambitious, self-motivated and non-hierarchical individual keen to influence our information architecture.
• Managing integration of application and infrastructure into existing IT systems.
• Working with technology partners (internal and external) to evaluate new technologies and service offerings.
• Coordinating with information architects to ensure alignment with roadmaps and to understand the impact on current information architecture.
• Understanding business requirements to ensure that delivery enhances business processes or to minimise any negative impact.
• Working with all parties to resolve any issues in the functionality and interoperability of new applications, infrastructure and other services with existing IT systems.
• Developing and implement IT policies and procedures, including those of information architecture, disaster recovery, business continuity and service provision.
• Maintaining security of data and confidential information.
• Working experience with Microsoft Windows environments including O365.
• Working knowledge of cloud applications and cloud-based infrastructure.
• Competent in new technology evaluation and ability to provide technical support.
• Experience of maintaining information security best practices, any experience of working under ISO27001 accreditation beneficial.
• Experience of setting up secure third-party access to IT infrastructures.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office, SAGE, Exchequer and IRIS.
• Experience in the deployment, maintenance and support of CRM solutions.
• Desirable to have experience in variety of third party non-Microsoft Office applications.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.