IT Technical Delivery Team Lead
Salary: £60,000-65,000 per annum
Location: London, St. Pancras
Professionally and technically lead a diverse, busy and highly technical team of 3rd line Systems and Network Administrators. Lead and guide with extensive technical knowledge and good man management skills. Develop the team to take ownership of all systems administration issues across the global estate. Build and maintain meaningful & productive relationships with the rest of the IT group including the leadership team, as well as senior stakeholders in the organisation.
- Build and operate systems including Office 365, Windows, Exchange, Lync.
- Leading a team technically, demonstrating enginering level knowledge in Windows Server, HP Proliant Servers, Storage Area Networks, Fibre Channel, LANs and WANs.
- Lead and represent Technical Delivery Projects, including projects led by other IT teams.
- Expert level knowledge of VMWare, HP blades, EMC and HP Storage, Cisco LAN and WAN, MPLS and VPNs.
- Organise and standardise common IT tasks to a level where more junior IT administrators can support IT and respond to incidents outside of office hours on a global basis.
- Manage incidents, changes and support project implementations sometimes at unsociable hours.
- Take responsibility for support in the absence of the Head of IT.
- Manage a team of systems and network administrators.
- Supporting team through appropriate In-House and external training.
- Foster a culture of quality, documentation, planning and communication.
- Manage appropriate infrastructure and IT vendors and partners that provide the client IT Services.
- Be responsibilities for technical environments such as data centres and comms room in offices.
- Management/ leadership
- Microsoft/ EMC, VMWare and HP technical experience
- SCCM, infrastructure knowledge
- Roadmapping and delivering
- Tenacious yet patient approcach, happy to implement new strategies
- Punctual, able to articulate requirements and influence others
For more information please contact Jennifer at j.walker@frgconsulting or with your most updated CV.
- Office 365
- Windows Servers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job