We are recruiting for an award winning Global Training Provider based in London, who are looking for Trainee IT Assessors to join their dynamic team.
The client are looking for someone who has occupational experience within the IT Technical field who wishes to become an assessor and is willing to achieve the awards and training required.
The client works predominately virtually so the role is home based, with the caseload being within the London and South East areas with flexibility to cover other areas if required. Most work is carried out on virtual platforms and therefore travel is kept to a minimum.
The minimum skills set and experience required to be considered is as follows
* Full driving licence
* Occupational experience within IT technical sector essential
* Level 3 IT qualification or equivalent
* Desire to teach, coach and mentor young people and adults on work based apprentceships
* Willingness to undertake training to achieve A1 Assessors award
The organisation take work/life balance seriously and as a result have developed a great benefits package to keep the staff happy, healthy and relaxed including:
* Annual Internal awards and competitions
* Generous holidays
* Bupa health and dental care
* Christmas and summer events
* One-month sabbatical after seven years
* Free training and robust induction
* Company-funded pension
* Life insurance
If you would like to work for an award winning global leader in IT and accelerated learning please apply:
- Computer Systems
- Computer Technology