Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level? We are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Support Desk Apprentice
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 40 hours per week
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice in the CV37 area of Warwickshire who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Providing 1st Line Tech Support
• Working on telephones systems
• Working on the domains
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Passion for IT
Use of own initiative
Excellent telephone manner
Able to multitask
Due to the location access to own transport is essential.
- Passion for IT Use of own initiative Excellent telephone manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'