Do you like earning while you’re learning? Do you want to turn an interest into a career?
If this is the job you, please apply asap to avoid disappointment.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 36.5 hours per week (flexible hours)
Detailed Job Description:
Our client are looking to recruit an IT Tech Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities once fully trained and support which will be provided will include:
1) 1st Line support and problem resolution (especially supporting remote users)
2) Explaining things to non-technical users, including occasionally providing basic IT training
3) PC / Laptop set up and maintenance
4) Setup and support of mobile phones and tablet devices
5) Support of telephone system
6) User account management and password resets
7) Office 365 support and management
8) Support of audio-visual systems (video conferencing / interactive whiteboards etc)
9) Monitoring of key infrastructure systems and logs
Excellent communication skills
Keen interest in IT
Willingness to learn
Team working skills
Flexible working hours to meet business requirements for the IT team to provide support to end users within the 7am-6pm window.
- Excellent communication skills Personable Keen interest in IT Willingness to learn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'