Are you tired of college or university? Do you want to turn your interest into a career?
If so, our IT Tech Support Apprentice role will give you the opportunity to enhance your technical knowledge.
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 40 hours per week (1 hour lunch)
Detailed Job Description:
We are looking to recruit an IT Tech Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities, once fully trained and supported will include:
• Providing 1st Line Support
• Logging Calls
• Infrastructure set up and maintenance
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Excellent telephone manner
Candidates must have a passion/interest in IT.
- Excellent telephone manner Good communicator Even temperament
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'