Are you tired of studying at college or university? Do you want to turn your interest in IT into a career?
If so, our IT Tech/Software Support Apprentice role will give you the opportunity to kick start your career.
Mon-Fri, 8.30am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
Detailed Job Description:
As a IT Tech/Software Support Apprentice your main role and responsibilities, once fully trained will include:
• Learning how to collate feature requests.
• Providing 1st Line Support
• Assisting with hardware/infrastructure
• Becoming a valued part of the Software Development team.
• Helping existing staff with front-end development using Octopus Deploy Technology.
• Being responsible for extracting data and processing the extracted data.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Learning and developing skills in integration management using Team City technology.
• Updating software and systems development.
Use of own initiative
- Good Communicator Personable Use of own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'